Here’s a recap of some great social media & content marketing posts and tools I discovered over the past week – they’re all well worth checking out, bookmarking and in some cases, downloading. Enjoy!
- 4 causes for search traffic plateaus – how to fix them | It’s bound to happen at some point – your search traffic inexplicably starts to plateau, and you don’t know why or how. This post from Neil Patel outlines the key reasons why this happens, and how to address the issues.
- Discovering and prioritizing the best keywords: a step by step process | Rand Fishkin’s whiteboard exercise takes you through this excellent
- overview on how to optimize your keywords. You can read the post, or have a listen — it’s 12 minutes of solid gold.
- Four kinds of Periscope broadcasts you should consider creating | Have you started making use of Periscope for your social outreach? If not, no worries, you shouldn’t simply rush into new platforms without giving some thought to how they fit with your overall social strategy. But, if you’re thinking about it, have a look at this post – it will give you some ideas on how best to use Periscope.
- Newscred integrates with Marketo | This is more of a news story than anything, but it shows how the marketplace is evolving and integrating to create greater value equations for content marketers.
- Facebook keeps changing it up – how the Facebook feed works – changes marketers need to know | From the Social Media Examiner comes this great insight into how the Facebook feed works and what marketers need to do to optimize their efforts on this ever growing ecosystem.
- Moz introduces Keyword Explorer – the new keyword research tool | A new, comprehensive tool from Moz, you should give it a test drive. Have a look, listen to the short intro video and try it out for free.
Photo credit: Martin Fennema via Unsplash.com